Do you find yourself wondering where you would be without your mobile phone? So does the rest of the world. Just about everyone has a mobile phone today—even children! Over the past two years, mobile device sales have skyrocketed past every other electronic gadget and show no signs of slowing down any time soon. In fact, studies show that mobile internet usage should overtake the use of desktop internet in the very near future.
Think of it this way: if you’re home and you want to look up a quick phone number to your favorite takeout place, or want to see what time your local shop is open until, are you going to wait until your laptop loads up, or are you going to quickly check your smart phone?
You geared up your business’ website and have been getting a good response, but if you haven’t considered creating a mobile site, your business could be slipping through the cracks.
The good news is that your website will show up on smart phones. The bad news? It will look pretty wretched on a mobile device.
Studies show that 51% of consumers are more likely to purchase from retailers that have mobile friendly websites. You don’t want your business to get lost in the fast paced world of technology, and neither does Davanti Digital Media. Let us take your brand into the 21st Century!
But before we get started, here are some reasons your business needs a mobile website.
- Your customers are mobile, you should be too
- Provides another online medium to market your business
- Increases your search engine listings and rankings
- Allows you to add new products and special offers in real-time
- Mobile websites can help you gain local attention as it shows up in local search maps and directories that make it easy to find your business
- Improved communication between you and your customers with content that has a specific call to action
- Grow your customer base by using mobile site coupon codes
- Can process real time online payment transactions for instant payment for purchases
Mobile search is one of the fastest growing online resources. The best way your business can be found, is to have a fully optimized mobile site that is user friendly. Your page will adapt to the smaller screen of a phone, as well as provide easier navigation using touch or a keypad and provide direct access to the information that a customer is more likely to need while on the go.
The world is evolving; get your business up to speed. “Like” Davanti Digital Media on Facebook to see how we can get you started with your mobile website!